Saturday, July 02, 2005

Well I have been doing this for just over a week now and I think the paintings and drawings reproduce really well electronically. Somehow the system seems to retain the luminosity of the watercolours-probably because they appear lit frombelow-the idea behind watercolours of course is that the transparent colours are also lit from below by the light shining on the paper. The oils seem to retain their colours really well too.
Anyway thanks for all the comments so far. I hope I will be able to load up more fresh work soon. Keep dropping by.

3 Comments:

Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

Its been a pleasure Paul. Really enjoying all your posts even if I don't comment on some of them.

5:04 AM  
Blogger Arty said...

Thanks Mike -I hope to add more text as I go on now that things are settling down again.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Scrapatorium said...

I agree with Michael. It is lovely seeing all of your work in this format. I can't wait for the text!

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home